Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Slacker Mom

I've had a couple of complaints regarding a lack of new posts and I just want a moment to support my case for being a slacker-blogging-mom. As most of you know, I've gone back to the real (working) world, albeit part-time. I don't know why I haven't gotten back into a routine, but since this interruption, I haven't quite been able to figure out a schedule. I remember the ship my mother ran back in the day, and I strive to be so orderly; however, it just doesn't seem to be working out for me. Additionally, #2 got me a super fun little video camera (a Small Wonder) for Christmas, but as I told him the other day, my video editing software is "holding me back." As soon as these glitches are addressed, you will all be awed and delighted - I'm sure - by the onslaught of updates from Team Gootch.

In the meanwhile, please know that Kate still likes to talk on the phone (and anything that resembles a phone), she still has nearly white hair, and she is still covered with bruises.

She is saying things here and there, but her current favorite is, "WHOOOOOOOA!" - right before she throws something (usually food) on the ground. I figure it is good that at least she knows what MY reaction is going to be. This last weekend we took her to Bogus Basin and she rode up a ski lift and down the bunny hill in the backpack. She quite liked it, as did #2.

She is a big fan of music, books and playing outside, and she likes long walks on the beach...

Stay tuned. I'll post some sugar soon!

No comments: