Monday, May 18, 2009

Michigan Visit Part III

Last week we wrapped up our time house/kid sitting at Grandpa Grizz and Aunt Phatty's house and I took a few days to visit Lauda in Chicago. While we were in GR Kate attended more softball games than she had ever thought about. The great part was that she used her new hockey game cheering skills for her big cousins AND there were other little kids at the games. This little girl became Kate's friend. I know this because Kate walked up to me and said, "This is my friend."

After I snuck away to the train station during the wee hours of the morning, Grandma took Kate to the zoo. I received a call about the time I arrived in Chicago with news that at that very moment Kate was riding a camel. Here is the proof. I hate that I missed this...

No comments: