Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

It just occurred to me that Mother's Day is tomorrow. This is honestly something that in my chaos I overlooked, which is odd for me because I love any chance to be in the spotlight over here. That said, as you might imagine, I've been distracted by the 1,279 things on my to-do list. Packing up your own house, while caring for two little ones, AND dealing with a baby with the flu (yup, she's had the flu for 7 days now) all at the same time is not good. Just really not good. And so, with all of that complaining and all of those excuses, this is my Mother's Day wish for the mothers in our lives...

May you have a beautiful day and lovely year ahead. Thank you for all of that you do and that you've done. Thank you for being a wonderful Grandma to our little girls. We hope that this move to the Mid-West allows our girls to see you more and develop a wonderful, lasting and meaningful family tie with you. We love you very much!

And look at that - I even saved on postage!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments: