Sunday, March 2, 2008

As I mentioned earlier this week, I've had some difficutly with my movie making skills. I don't know if those issues have been resolved, but I am attempting to deal with them today. As a result, I'm glued to the computer while Kate entertains herself with books and puzzles that I've been hiding for a rainy day (FYI - it is a beautiful blue bird day today).

A few weeks ago our great friends Peter and Kerry acquired a gently used slide from another neighbor. They won't be able to use it for a little while, so for the short-term we get to use it. Kate LOVES it. Here I've captured her first couple of runs. Shortly after this photo shoot we moved the slide inside where within a day she figured out how to climb the ladder and shoot down the slide with no supervision. This made #2 very nervous, so the slide is now back outside. I'm looking foward to the ground drying up a bit more (I've quickly learned that pink stains very easily in the mud) so we can spend afternoons outside climbing up and zooming down this delightfully entertaining slide.

THANKS AUNTIE KERRY AND UNCLE PETER (don't worry - we'll give it to Finn the Fetus when he's ready)!

No comments: