Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

We were warmly welcomed at Peter and Kerry's for Easter Brunch today, along with Mike, Courtney and Joey. Everyone made a ton of food, we dressed our kids up in their cutest, we blew bubbles and pretended to have an Easter egg hunt. Kate loves her plastic Easter eggs, and loves to walk around holding her Easter basket, but she didn't quite grasp the concept of HUNTING for them in the out of doors and placing them IN the basket. Maybe next year?

Anyway, as do most crazed mom's, I took a ton of photos/video hoping to catch the cutest picture/video ever. In the days leading to Easter I considered leaving the tags on the Easter dress I bought last year - I mean, a dress with matching sweater, socks and bib (not seen here) is worth a lot on Ebay - NWT! Alas, I decided she should wear them, especially after I pulled them out of the closet and was reminded of why I bought it all in the first place. I hope she never grows out of this dress.

In spite of playing outside, eating Kerry's sugar cookies, and being 15 months old, she stayed clean and sweet and adorable all afternoon. Now she is happily napping after all of the good times with our friends.

No comments: