Thursday, March 12, 2009

Progress Makes Perfect

It takes time to make perfection out of cast-offs. And, the Martha Stewart empire wasn't created in a day, right? But, if I keep this up, the next thing you know I'll have my own station on satellite radio. If only I could actually sew. Anywho, between wrapping up at the Special Olympics, normal life with a 2 year old and clearing out the crap that has piled up over our 5 years here, we're getting closer to a big girl room. It seems so strange that "baby girl" isn't baby girl anymore. She is very excited about the big girl room concept - the big girl room and bed, big girl panties, big girl bikes, etc. And thank goodness another baby girl is on her way, otherwise I might just be a little weepy about all of this big girl stuff.

1 comment:

Julie said...

It's looking SOOO good!!! Great job on the headboard!!!