Monday, June 22, 2009

3 weeks and 4 days...

but who's counting? 3 weeks and 4 days until my due date. The way I'm feeling would indicate to any reasonable human being that I will deliver before that date; however, I would have sworn that same thing last time and I was induced 7 days AFTER my due date. That said, I really do feel differently this time. I was never so uncomfortable and in pain as I am now. I can't imagine this will last another 3 weeks and 4 days.

And so, we decided to go camping this weekend. Not cabin camping, not RV camping, but tent camping. Needless to say, I didn't sleep well (although I DID have a little elf crawling on top of me and my belly in the middle of the night) and I probably wasn't of much help to Brad with set up, take down, and watching Kate in between. But Kate had the time of her life and absolutely loved the tent and her new sleeping bag, as well as her first fishing adventure with Daddy. Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

Can you spot the little elf peaking out of the tent window?

Yesterday we found a bounce house at a nearby neighborhood party. This face says it all.

1 comment:

Heather Lowe said...

Quite a trooper Mama Bear!