Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Boob Tube

Move over Disney Channel, there is a new tube in town. The cabin we've rented for the winter is located near a fantastic tubing hill and we've lucked out - the minimum age requirement happens to be 2. I see this as one of the first steps toward Brad and Kate zooming around on roller coasters. A baby step; however, Brad quickly realized that it isn't much of a baby step, as these hills are very fast. After the first run he decided to ride on his stomach in order to slow them down a little bit. Rules state that everyone has to be in their own tube and Kate apparently loves it. Unfortunately, much like roller coasters... no pregnant people allowed.

2 comments:

walters family said...

Yea Kate! (and Brad) I LOVE tubing!!! Kicks, skiing's ass. Wahoo!

Heather Lowe said...

"okay, Mama, okay"-I think I've died and gone to heaven. Gootch, I don't believe your talk about sass, she's perrrrfect!