Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Before we left...

When planning our trip I mentioned to Grandma B that Kate might love a baby stroller (and I knew she had one in her gift stash). When we visit the triplets their baby stroller is the number one attraction. When I knew she would be able to fit the stroller in her suitcase I decided Kate was also ready for Bitty Baby. Grandma Sloane sent us Bitty last fall, and back then Kate was just getting used to her first doll and typically was found throwing her, banging her head against something, or chewing her feet. Needless to say, that baby doesn't even have lips anymore. Since then Kate has matured greatly. On the morning that Grandma B was scheduled to arrive I gave Bitty Baby to Kate. Her reaction was gleeful! Unfortunately I didn't have the camera ready when Kate first saw the box, but enjoy this video of her reaction once I freed Bitty from her cardboard restraints. Also included in this video is the presentation of the stroller and the love connection ever since. As a matter of fact, this morning when Kate woke up she said, "Baby?" She absolutely loves Bitty and her new stroller.

No comments: