Thursday, May 1, 2008


It is May, and clearly that means that it is time to put on the shades and trot around the neighborhood. Kate has grown to LOOOOOOOOOVE being outside - to the point that she will throw tantrums when I don't agree that it's time to go out or when we have to come inside. She will often head for the coat closet, yank it open, locate her coat on a hook and pull on it while screaming. She also likes to pull every shoe off of the shoe rack and when she finally gets a hold of one or two of her own she brings them to me. Yesterday she decided on her own free will (when, by the way, did she get one of those?) that she needed to wear her sun glasses out and about. She usually fights wearing these (I can't see why) so I was shocked. And here we are - me enjoying the tulips that I planted last fall and her enjoying the sound of rubber (soles) on pavement (sidewalks).

No comments: